The 2015 European Travel Incentive is heading to the beautiful and diverse area of Andalusia in Spain. To the north there are the Sierra Morena Mountains and to the South the Iberian Peninsula which is the southernmost point of Europe. Andalusia is one of the warmest regions anywhere in Europe. It has a Mediterranean climate with dry, hot summers and mild winters with infrequent rain, and one characteristic trait of Andalusia’s atmosphere is its light, which means the high proportion of hours of sunshine marks the cheerful, hospitable character of the region’s people.
And to celebrate the launch of the latest country opening in Europe, Mannatech will also be holding its 2015 European Convention in Spain and to give everyone extra time to celebrate this historical event we will be giving Associates the opportunity to qualify for attendance as part of our 2015 European Travel Incentive.
The 2015 European Travel Incentive is split into two parts; the first part is 3 nights at a Resort hotel in one of the fashionable resorts on the Andalusian coast, followed by 2 nights at the European Convention at a hotel in Malaga. What a great opportunity to attend the Travel Incentive (including the European Convention) as a result of growing your Mannatech business: a reward that offers a chance to spend quality time with fellow Associates and hopefully even a little time for some relaxation by the pool!
The Incentive Includes:
- 2 x economy return flights to Malaga, Spain.
- 3 x nights’ accommodation at a Resort hotel in a double/twin room on a bed and breakfast basis. (From Tuesday 6th – Friday 9th October)
- 2 x nights’ accommodation in a double/twin room at the Convention hotel on a bed and breakfast basis. (The European Convention will be held Friday 9th – Sunday 11th October)
- Transfers in Spain:
- From Malaga airport to the Resort hotel
- From the Resort hotel to the European Convention
- From the European Convention to Malaga Airport
- Full attendance at the European Convention is compulsory and forms part of the Incentive.
- Required attendance at the European Convention includes registration and the Gala dinner.
PLEASE NOTE: An individual Associate position qualifying for the Incentive can bring a guest on the Incentive trip; however the guest must be a spouse, partner or immediate family member and cannot be a nonqualifying Associate. (The non-qualifying Associate also includes immediate family member if they are an Associate and are not a spouse or partner).
The Travel Incentive will be from Tuesday 6th to Sunday 11th October 2015. Make sure you add the dates to your diary and we look forward to welcoming you to Spain.